2013. december 31., kedd

Anal Fisting Party

Anal Fisting Party

Well, sorry for waiting guys! I was busy in this year and I had just little time for drawing.

so...

The Year of Anal is over! Happy New Year for everyone!
I had a raffle more than a year ago, and the winner was Rosalina×Girl!

So, this is his price - a pic just anything he want. Sorry for the looong waiting time.
On the pic: Rosalina and Temari, and a friend of mine and Desiree Cousteau. The enjoy the joy of anals of each other :P

Well, the Year of Anal is over, but there coming 2014 - there will be a new request game or raffle or something on my blog, what I'll post in January or February.

UPDATED: I forgot to shading Desiree's pantyhose and Temari's shoe... -.-@ sorry.

Aaaaand...!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSALINA×GIRL!!!!!!

I didn't want to make animated version, but as I saw today is your Birthday, I guessed why not? So, happy birthday!

Here it is:




1 megjegyzés: