2012. augusztus 29., szerda

Dinchara & Xiena (Art-trade)

Shaved and clean version

An art-trade with Slayer4LadyBlackVamp.

"Two my Characters Not in any Sex but both nude... The thing I want does not need to be full body. How I want them is the male tilting her head to look at her as his other hand pulls her close. I want him to look as though he'll give anything and I want her eyes open but seem like she is a doll.

The characters are humanoid and the male is a Vannil (Half angel half Vampire), the woman is Human."

Well, I hope you all like it!
Here is what she draw for me. I really love it!
And here is my pic on HF.

Not asked, but I made other versions too, just 'cause. Enjoy them:


Shaved and wet version

Hairy and clean version


Hairy and wet version

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése