2012. augusztus 1., szerda

Mazs

Nude, shaved, clean version


Request from one of my friend - a horny gift for her boyfriend.

"I want myself on a pic fully nude, and/or in lingeries - my nice black bra and my cute thong, with the Cupido pic. In nature, forest or something."

This was the first one of my "reused sluts" request slots!

It was sooo horny to make this pic about her... uuungh :D Do you all know, I guess, what I mean :D :P
Well, this pics are with censored face, for the requester' ask. Sorry for that.
Well, I made about her 36 (!) version - the mix of her two-state bra and thong, cum or without cum, hairy or shaved... Here are some of them.


Other versions:


Nude, shaved, cum version

Nude, hairy, clean version

Nude, hairy, cum version











3 megjegyzés:

  1. Először is nagyon szépen köszönöm! Valóban élethű lett, minden részlet megegyezik a valósággal. Elképesztő, hogy fotó után mennyire pontos rajzot tudsz készíteni! A barátom odáig volt érte mikor megmutattam neki, azt hiszem titokban mindig is valami ilyesmire vágyott. Hát most jól megkapta! :P A bugyi, a melltartó mintha valóban fotó lenne, nekem nagyon tetszik. Ezer hála és köszönet, h segítettél örömet szerezni a barátomnak! ;)

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Örülök, hogy örültök ;) És köszönöm szépen a felkérést, izgalmas kihívás volt ;)

      Törlés
  2. Nice work doing a real person's likeness! I like that there are lots of versions too. :)

    Also entry for your contest! :p

    VálaszTörlés