2012. november 13., kedd

Cole and Nathan


Inside, clean version

Inside, cum version

Art-trade with HeadingSouth, about Cole from Infamous and Nathan Drake fromUncharted.

Rajzcsere HeadingSouth-al. Ő Cole-t (Infamous játék) és Nathan-t (Uncharted játék) szerette volna látni, együtt.


This was a very interesting art-trading. I'm straight, but I have no problem with themes like this. This was my first drawing like this, and I liked it. So, this theme isn't criteria for me.
Thanks HeadingSouth! ;)

Elég érdekes kérés volt ezt megrajzolni. Nem vagyok ferde hajlamú, azonban semmi gondom nincs a másokkal. Ez volt az első ilyen témájú rajzom, de élveztem a kihívást. Nyugodtan lehet kérni ilyen témájúakat is, nem kritérium.
Kösz a kihívást HeadingSouth! ;)



Other versions:


I'll make an animated version too, when it's finished I'll upload it to here.


Outside, clean

Outside, cum



Animated version:
(updated at 2013.01.16.: I changed it to html5 animation, for iOS users. You can see the flash version here)
((updated at 2013.01.16.: I changed back to flash animation, 'cause blogger isn't let me anymore to embed html5 from out here :( )




Work in progress video:


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése