2012. november 10., szombat

That's what I call Deflower Power!

Clean version

Request from TheAK47Morgan, from HF - an oral threesome Twisted Metal group!

"hi brokenskull, its the AK47Morgan from hentai foundry, i saw that u were doin requests again and thought i'd send u an email, what i was thinking is Capt. Jamie roberts from Twisted metal head-on is sitting down, legs spread, naked, and Amber rose, (she drives flower power in Twisted Metal 3) (srry if im boring u with all the small details XD) is eating her pussy, she's naked 2, and Jamie has her hand on the back of ambers head, amber is fingering herself, she's naked 2, and agent shepard is getting his dick sucked by jamie, and jamie has her other hand on agent shepards dick (at least the part that isn't in her mouth XD)"

This was the second one of my "reused sluts" request slots!

I love threesomes. :P

The second three of my Request Sluts© are done! What for the future?
Well, stay tuned, 'cause there will be other Sluts©, commissions, art-trades, comment-winning, and others...! When? Soon... I have so little time to draw. I'm working lot.
But if you don't mind my slowness, please write to me for art-trading, anytime!


This pic on Hentai Foundry

Other version:

Cum version


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése