2013. január 26., szombat

Art-trade: Koudfoudre's Anal Breaking - HARDER!

Clean version

Well, another great art-trading! I love to make requests (at this time slots are closed), but I more love to make art-trades! You get, I get... simply. I would love to ask requests too, from artists, but I'm not so brave... :D

So, this was an art-trade with the great Skle! The draenei his OC, Koudfoudre, and he asked to me she would do some hardcore action with a random WoW guy, or girl... So here it is, in the name of The Year of Anal, muhahaha!!! :D :P I hope you like it guys! And girls!

Aaand, just to see you how worth to art-trading me, here comes the other versions, full of cum, and animated, in html5, for you all, iOS users! <3 Flash version is on Hentai Foundry. Yeah, maybe you ask just one picture, but I make three... it's worth, is not? :)

So, I have so many unfinished drawings, and I'm working a lot on my workplace, but please, bravely ask me to art-trading...! I'm gladly will!

Happy New Year of Anal to everyone!

And don't forget my survey, I need 100 answer to make an infographic about HF users (I have just 22 answer until now), so please fill it HERE.

And, for girls: I need voice-actors for my animations. Moaning-actors :) I'm gladly pay via drawing :D or paypal. Just write me an e-mail.
Here are the other versions:


Cum version

Animated version (or here):

5 megjegyzés:

  1. Nice one, i love it ... it was a fucking pleasant surprise to see it animated !
    Keep going the good stuff dude !

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. I'm trying... And I like to surprise my fans :D

      Törlés
  2. óó, az anál! ennyire profin még nem, de próbálgatjuk mi is :P

    VálaszTörlés
  3. A master in mind control is able to hypnnotize Super Woman. She obeys to all his commands. Click here

    VálaszTörlés