2013. január 16., szerda

HTML5

I try to convert my flash animations to html5 anim, for the iOS users. Jeah, I can export them from Flash, but the problem is, I made them in After Effects. So I searched for swf convert solutions. I found some, e.g. Google Swiffy, but they are not completely fit for me, 'cause they have a file size limit. Well, some of my animations are 3-6 MB, what they can't handle. I'll search for my AE source files, then I'll export them to Flash sourcefile, what I'll can save to html5, but this will take some time.

My Nathan and Cole and the Merry Anal Christmas animations are html5 at now!

6 megjegyzés:

  1. That's nice you converted your animations but it was really usefull? I thought it can stll work, what new after this convertion ?

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Nothing. The animations is the same as the original flash anims. But the flash animations, movies and games isn't playable in iOS devices, like iPhone or iPad. The html5 anims are playable. So iOS users can enjoy them at now :D

      Törlés
    2. Oh, that's nice, a lot of people use internet with their phone, that's a great thing... I have a swf animation in my blog, I must think about that now...

      Törlés
    3. Well, the disadvantage of html5 that people can't download it... I guess. So, I can't upload html5 to Hentai Foundry, so I'll keep the flash anims there. So everyone is happy :D
      Adobe Edge is a great html5 animation editor/maker. But After Effects is more comfortable for me to animate.

      Törlés
    4. And we can convert a flash to html5 with these software?

      Törlés
    5. No. It can be export only from Flash. For converting use an online converter, like Google Swiffy, or other softwares.

      Törlés